Monday, February 3, 2014

Projects

 I discovered the Smash Journals and decided to buy the Nostalgia themed one.  I did paper the blank cover and plan on adding a couple of childhood pictures of myself.
I need a place to record the many memories that suddenly appear in my head...I want to honor the mind pictures, not push them away or miss them with all my heart.  
I am excited about this project.


I love that the journal pages are already decorated and all I have to do is write and\or add pictures.


Okay...I am not quite old enough to have those memories.


 The Smash Journal comes with an attached pen and glue stick on the end of it!


 My Soul Book totally fell apart.  The binding didn't work out at all...and I followed the instructions to the letter.
For now, I am calling the pages my Soul Boards and have an idea of how to put it all together when I am finished...


I decorated the cover of my Hittyville Friends Travel Journal.


The Friends tried their hands at self-portraits...
Not too bad.


Now to get their passports in order!


 Remember my canvas art bag?


I finally painted the other side last night.

I may be slow, but I do get things done...eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment