Sunday, February 23, 2014

An Abe Update

 Hello Friends!
Here I am at the famous West Side Market in Cleveland, Ohio.
I just love the bakery counter.  I wonder when I can start eating this stuff...
Baby food is for...well...babies I guess, but I am longing for some sweet treats!


 I must say, I really like the hustle and bustle of this beautiful market.  It's like being at Wal*Mart...only one million times better!


 If one more person calls me a cute little porkchop...just because I am by the meat counter...I am going to take the pacifier out of my mouth and start screaming!
But then we will have to leave and I am not ready to go home yet.
Geez...what a baby has to endure!


This painting has nothing to do with the West Side Market, but everything to do with my greatest talent...and that is art!
I love art time at my school and my teachers call me Pint-Sized Picasso!
Can you believe that?  
My latest painting is that of a poppy in a field flooded with the color of the setting sun...therefore the title..."Bedtime for Poppy"!

I hope to be back soon with more adventures.
Have a great week, everybody!
~Love from Abe~

2 comments:

  1. My goodness, he is growing so fast! I know all babies do, but it is still a little miracle we can witness every day. He only gets more handsome each day, my friend. :o) I know he lights up your life every time you see him. My granddaughter is nine and does the same thing. It never gets old.

    I'm impressed that his school allows the babies to paint. I think it's wonderful! Art will always have a place in this world.

    Here's a hug for (((yuo)))! Give that little pork chop a squeeze for me. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear Carolyn, you are so sweet and I can only imagine what a fantastic grandmother you are! We are all thrilled with the quality of care Abe receives from his "school"...It is truly unique and run by a dedicated group of women who really do love their little charges. I also love the fact they have little projects...Abe's favorite books are those which feature art...and he has been to the Cleveland Museum of Art several times and actually zeroes in on certain paintings and just stares...It's never to early to expose children to beautiful art!

      Delete