Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Remembering Shirley Temple

Just yesterday, I blogged about enjoying Shirley Temple drinks as a child.  Little did I know, my beloved actress was getting ready to tap dance her way up the Stairway to Heaven.
Shirley Temple's movies were a joyful part of my childhood.  I loved each and every one of them...especially Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm.   I have several Shirley dolls and the taller one is most special because she was a gift from my friend, Cappi.
I am forever grateful to Shirley Temple for sharing her remarkable talent with me and many millions more over the years.
I have been humming "On the Good Ship Lollipop" all morning long!

1 comment:

  1. Oh you have four really lovely Shirley Temples indeed! So lovely to see them and so sad that she has gone.

    ReplyDelete