Monday, December 2, 2013

Thanksgiving With Abe

 Hello Friends!  Here I am...off to Minnesota to spend Thanksgiving with Mommy's family!  I had my very own seat again and some of the flight attendants remembered me and I must say, they all kept telling me how cute I am!

In Minnesota...
Here I am after my bath with Grandma Judy!  I love her so much!  She is funny and taught me how to stick out my tongue.


Now if I could only twist that little tongue of mine!


Grandma Judy is the best of kissers.  Don't I look handsome in my new pajamas?


Daddy and Mommy are lucky they got to eat FOOD!  I am getting tired of formula.  I think I overheard Mommy saying in just a week I may get some cereal.  I hope it tastes as good as this turkey feast smells!


 I really liked my bedtime story about the lake. That is where I spent part of my vacation...at Grandma Judy and Kent's Lake House.


I know I look sad in this picture, but really, I am about to cry because I have so much to be thankful for on my first Thanksgiving and I can't talk yet to tell everybody how much I love them.
Sometimes it is very frustrating being a baby.

At Auntie Sue's home...

 I think spending time with family is just the best!


Auntie Kara and Uncle Andy...Mommy's brother...are so nice and their children...Maisy and Owen are the greatest cousins in the world..at least my little world!


Auntie Sue is Grandma Judy's beautiful sister and told me a special secret about Christmas which I am about to tell her grandson, Josh!
Don't I look surprised?
I wish I could tell you, but then it wouldn't be a secret.  Auntie Sue told me I could share it with Josh only!


Owen introduced me to Josh's mommy, Jackie.  She is another very special relative!


Grandma Judy sure does love all her grandchildren and we all love her!


I think my cousins are totally awesome!


I must admit, I wish I had hair like Owen.  Next to him, I look so...um...bald.


I know it's not polite to have favorites, but GG is one of mine!  She is, after all, my only living great-grandparent!


I just can't believe GG is Grandma Judy's mommy who is my mommy's mommy!
WOW!

I kissed GG so hard, I bit her.
Oops...sorry GG!


I can't imagine a more wonderful first Thanksgiving than spending it with GG...and the rest of Mommy's family, of course!

Back in Cleveland...
So our flight was delayed for over 3 hours and we were FINALLY back at the airport where we started this Thanksgiving adventure.
Oma thought I was waving hello to her, but I was really asking for a tickling.  I love being tickled and needed some joviality after a long day of traveling!
Don't you think joviality is a happy word?  I am collecting words for when I start talking.


Thanks, Daddy!  He sure knows his little boy.

Back in Tremont...
I missed Ellie and Lucy SO much.  I wanted to kiss and hug my dog sisters just like Mommy and Daddy do.


Ellie didn't want any hugs or kisses from me...I thought if I just held her leg, she would change her mind.  Mommy told me to try again later, when Ellie's more in the mood for some affection and forgets I grabbed her leg.
I don't think Mommy understands I was just trying to hold Ellie's leg like Mommy holds Daddy's hand.
Boy, I can't wait until I can talk and explain myself!


I loved visiting my family and now I love being home and I am finally going to do one of my most favorite things in the world...watch our ceiling fan go round and round.

I hope all of you had a super-duper Thanksgiving like I did.
See you soon!
Love~Abe

No comments:

Post a Comment