Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Projects

 I LOVE Joanne Sharpe's class!  I think it is my favorite so far...


 I am keeping up with my own Celebrate December!


 I have read when documenting your own story, it is important to include pictures of yourself now and then.  I don't do that on a regular basis, but will try to be follow the suggestion. 
 I much prefer using my dolls to represent myself...


This is my Doodle Class assignment.

I was asked by a former student to contribute to her school's Prayers For Our Soldiers Project.  I made 60 prayer links for the chain and added an inscription on each one and sent them off before I could photograph them.
Now that was a worthwhile project!

2 comments:

  1. like your photo! glad abe is okay, too... that is such a hard time when they can't tell you what it is that is hurting :(
    cousin deb

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Deb! You are absolutely right...It will be wonderful when Abe can talk. I hope you have the best of holidays, dear Cousin!

      Delete