Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Projects

 Celebrate December is coming along...






For one of my classes, I was to come up with a Christmas Manifesto.  I just took my "basic" Personal Manifesto and tweaked it to fit the assignment.


 My Doodle December Class assignment was to doodle our own Christmas icons.  This was the first one I did and it reminds me of my childhood, but with an emphasis on today.


My Brene Brown class will finish up this week and I loved our last project.
When the "noise" gets to be too much, what should we strive to hear ourselves say?
I have recently adopted my own mantra when I find myself in a happy, sad, frustrated, joyful, or anxious mood...
THIS IS A PIECE OF MY PUZZLE.
Our lives resemble a giant puzzle board and day by day, we attempt to fit the pieces together.  Some days it is as easy as can be and other days we just can't seem to find where the pieces belong.  But in the end, the stubborn pieces find their way and we move on to the next challenge.
And I have to admit, I feel great satisfaction when those difficult pieces finally fit just right.
Just like life... 

No comments:

Post a Comment