Friday, December 13, 2013

My Word For 2014...EVOLVE

I loved my word for this past year, which was FLOW.  I did flow...in all areas of my life and as a result...I am in the midst of a HUGE life evolution!  Therefore, my word for 2014 just has to be EVOLVE...to change or develop slowly into a better and more advanced state.  Personally, I find myself more at peace with my journey...gathering my puzzle pieces and no longer forcing them into place, but letting them flow to where they belong as I evolve and better understand their placement.  I am learning to leave behind self-imposed timetables and deadlines.  My evolution is opening my eyes to a different concept of time and expectations...which translates into a sense of new found freedom.
My little Family Clan is the heart of my life.  I continue to evolve in my deep appreciation of every moment we share, especially with the addition of our beloved Abe.
The biggest evolution is taking place in my art soul.  My work is moving forward in ways I never thought possible and I feel enlightened and full of endless possibilities. I am calling myself an Art Explorer and this coming year I will be on The Glorious Expedition of 2014.  I hope to discover many new Artistic Lands and come away joyfully transformed...an evolution of epic proportions!
~Let the journey EVOLVE~

2 comments:

  1. And the word has LOVE in it and your initials, VE! How appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Missy, I love that you discovered even more reasons why my word for 2014 is absolutely perfect!

      Delete