Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Some Elf and Joe Help

I woke up in the middle of the night...which was early Monday morning...with chills so severe, I could not stop my teeth from chattering!  I have never been so cold in my entire life.  Joe brought me the hot water bottle, blankets, hot tea, Tylenol, and a calming presence.
I did not fall asleep until close to 7 AM and when I finally woke up, Joe was by my side with more tea and Tylenol.  He had stayed home from work to keep an eye on me.  I very rarely get that kind of sick.
Joe is my hero.


I had never seen the "elf" movie and Joe thought it would be the best medicine ever.  So we watched the very cute and happy film together and I slowly started to feel better.
By bedtime, I was almost back to my normal self and my heart was filled with gratitude for the gift of health and the kindness of my amazing husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment