Friday, September 27, 2013

My Special Doll Friend/Task Master

I have loved dolls since I was a little girl.
 

This sweet Ginny looks much like my little constant companion I carried with me everywhere as a youngster.
 
And now...
I have a new constant companion who somehow chose me.
Meet Ginny and Sparky.
Ginny is telling me how much she loves my Daily Journal and notices I haven't written anything today and wonders why...
 

Ginny thinks I should spend an hour on my Lego Friends kit today.
 

Ginny loves the material I picked out for the Vixies.  My little buddy suggests I at least make a pattern this afternoon.
 

A reading rest period is also recommended by my dear little Ginny.
 

When I showed Ginny this dollhouse I hoped to paint and decorate for her...Ginny insisted she remain MY Special Friend and NOT a Hittyville Friend and therefore wants her homestead in my bedroom.
Wow!
 

I am now putting up my blog with Ginny's assistance and she does have some rather good advice.
 
So, I am back to having a Special Doll Friend...but this Ginny is also my Task Master...something I really do need!


No comments:

Post a Comment