Thursday, September 26, 2013

Happy Birthday, Dear Brooke

It seems like only yesterday Brooke was surrounded by her many pets and playing...endlessly...with her Fisher-Price milk bottles.
 

Today, Brooke is celebrating her 33rd birthday in her classroom with her 140+ beloved math students.  She brought cookie bags for each and every one of the high schoolers and was happy to share her day with them.
 

Our little family will celebrate with a dinner at Lyn-Way...where else...because that is what Brooke wants to do.
You all know how much we love Brooke and thank God every single day for having such a wonderful, caring, and loving daughter. 
 
Happy Birthday, Brooke...You mean the world to me...and Joe, too!


2 comments:

  1. I don't know why but your posts keep coming through a day late for me, so a very happy belated birthday wishes being sent Brooke's way! Hope you enjoyed your dinner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder if it is because you look when I am posting...I know this because of when you comment...and then you may think that is all there is and move on. Just a thought. Brooke says thank you...she just called from school!

      Delete