Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Abe's First Tremont Art Festival Adventure

Joe and I were so happy to spend some time with our Tremont Family and visit the annual Tremont Art Festival.
We all headed to Southside for brunch.
 

Abe enjoyed his pacifier for just a short time...
 

I could swear he was humming "Tiny Bubbles".
 

Our happy boy!
 
Back at the apartment...
I got to spend some quality Oma time with my grandson.
 

Abe looked quite serious when I was talking to him about the Art Festival.
 

If you look closely, you can see "like father...like son".
 
Off to the Art Festival... 
Joe loves walking his grandson.
 

Grandpa Joe kept Abe entertained...or was it the other way around?
 

Sidewalk chalk babies...
 

I bought this charming painting of a local Nunnery.
 

Amy and I both found rings we just "had to have".
 

I was so excited to find a "Socrates" pin!
 

Brooke's favorite Tremont artist had a booth.
 

I thought Brooke would like these two Bird Friends...and she did!
 
And then... 
Abe drifted off as we headed back to the apartment.
Perfect timing.
 
It was a wonderful adventure...for ALL of us! 


6 comments:

  1. Looks like a lot of fun. Abe is growing fast and is such a darling baby! So squeezable! :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are absolutely right...Abe is VERY squeezable!

      Delete
  2. YAY!! Glad to have you BACK!! You help expand my world and reconnect with family, which is very important living so many miles away in Orange County!! Abe is completely adorable! I cannot wait for me my wee little one to arrive!! Hugs from SoCal - Sister Kate XOX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you, Kate! I think I just needed a break...I can't believe how much I missed telling my stories and connecting with my Blog Friends!
      Hugs from Hittyville~~

      Delete
  3. Isn't he just a gem, such a happy little chap who looks very well snuggled up for his day out.

    Just love the goodies you came home with!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Lorraine! We love him so much...

    ReplyDelete