Monday, September 2, 2013

A Pre-Labor Day Lunch With Abe

On Sunday...Joe, Brooke, and I headed to Cleveland to visit with our beloved Tremont Family.
I am sure Abe is wondering about today's adventure.
 

One of the nicest things about Tremont is you can walk to stores, restaurants, coffee shops, bodegas, and the park.
Southside Restaurant is just a hop, skip, and jump from Noah and Amy's apartment...Abe's too, of course.
 

Abe is such a GOOD baby!
 

I love that Abe travels everywhere with his parents.
 

Abe is still the happiest when Mom is holding him.
 

The only drink Abe will be having is in his very own bottle!
 

Time for an after-lunch walk.
 

My favorite couple.
 

Off to Lincoln Park.
 

I am not sure if this gentleman is coming, going, or just staying.
 

We listened to some of a Prayer Service attended by an Hispanic congregation.
 

Joe is making a "point" of showing me the red flowers.
 

Abe is so fortunate to have parents who truly love one other.
 

Joe and this building were "born" in the same year!
 

So beautiful...
 

The church was established in the same year Joe's dad was born.
Joseph Raymond Miller Sr. was 50 years old when his son entered this world.
 

I could not believe my eyes!  There must have been a dozen yellow canaries resting in the Sunflower Garden.
 

Unfortunately, the winged beauties spotted me and flew off before I could take a picture!
 

Tremont has their very own Montessori School.
 

I LOVE these Little Free Libraries!
 

Noah and Amy are going to donate some books to this neighborhood treasure.
 

Such a grand idea!
 

Abe is looking a bit tired.
 

Love the street names!
 

Back home...
 

Steve Moore gave Abe pictures of his initials in the Tolkien language.
A. E. C.
How cool is that?
 

Amy is singing Picasso Baby to her Carlson Baby!
 

Patty-cake...
 

This little piggy went to market...
 

Abe is such a peaceful little soul.
 

My greatest blessing...being a grandmother.
 

The BEST little family in the Universe!
 
~It was a day to be treasured~

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to meet this little guy!! Thanks for sharing so I can feel like I get to know him:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will absolutely love Abe!!! There is just something so special about him...

      Delete
  2. I *love* Cleveland. I'm glad to see that others appreciate it so much.
    -Brian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Brian! Yes...we do love the Tremont area...It is awesome!

      Delete