Monday, January 5, 2015

To Thine Own Self Be True

Well, my 2015 art and journaling lessons started arriving via email fast and furiously and I was not all that excited about the assignments. 
I have so many subjects I want to explore this year and all kinds of ideas of my own for any accompanying artwork.
So...I decided to concentrate on my Bible studies, prayer...which is my word for 2015, and do more of my own journaling.  And then, of course, there is Hittyville and all those stories waiting to be told.

 I have been very dedicated to my daily journal and consider it to be my friend.
I know you fellow journalists understand.


I took the book I prepared for Documented Faith and will use the left side for whatever I feel led to put down.  I am starting to write a short summary of each of the Books of the Bible on the next page.
I will put a coloring page from Karla Dornacher or myself on the right side of the journal and color and embellish it as I did here...or whatever strikes my fancy as time goes on.

I will continue to take a look at my emailed lessons and see if I want to incorporate any of the ideas into my own art..
~Now I am happy~

No comments:

Post a Comment