Sunday, January 4, 2015

Abe's First Tumbling Class

Abe was moving so fast during his tumbling session, even the colors of the room couldn't catch up with him!

 Amy told me Abe was fearless and LOVED every activity!


 Abe also made a point of "introducing" himself to his fellow tumblers!
He is the most social of youngsters...


 Abe had total trust in his instructor...


 Such form...blurry as it is!

Back home and in living color once again...
Abe sure worked up an appetite!
And later, my beloved grandson did some pretty wild dancing with his parents...

Abe is thoroughly enjoying the toddler stage of his life!

2 comments:

  1. What a lot of fun Abe is having. Brought back some happy memories of when my older son went to something similar at the same age.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is such a joyful little boy! I love him with my whole heart...

      Delete