Sunday, January 18, 2015

An Abe Adventure

 Hello Friends!
It is Dog Grooming Day...which means it is also Visit the Farm Day...which means first up...Lunch at Lyn-Way.
Grandpa Joe gave me his coffee creamers and I built a tower!


 Look what my car did!


 Again...only with two smaller towers.


 Now this is what I call fun!


 Auntie Brooke shared her chocolate pudding with REAL whipped cream with me!
I think I said "more" at least a million times.  That means a lot, right?


 Life is good...VERY good!

Back on the Farm...
 I am smiling at the Farm Dogs, but staying on Mommy's lap.
They like licking my face.  Yuck!
Grandpa Joe says that's what I get for having pudding and whipped cream all over me.


 Mommy is showing me Oma's new birds.
I wonder if Oma would let me open their door so they can fly all around Hittyville.
Hmm...maybe I will ask her the next time I visit.


 Wow!  Oma has FIVE guinea pigs now.  I sure wish Potter would come out and let me pet him.  He's my favorite!


 I REALLY like this car...Oma told me it belongs to Lewis and Hitty Rose...whoever they are.  I REALLY wanted to take it home, but Oma reminded me she got me 3 little new cars I COULD take home.  Can you believe it?  My grandmother has way cooler toys than me!  At least she shares...even if I can't take certain things home.


 Grandpa Joe has some pretty awesome toys too!


 When I get a little bigger, Grandpa Joe is going to teach me how to run the train all by myself!


 I couldn't believe my eyes!  The train had a car on it!
A car train...I am in Heaven!  I think that means I couldn't be happier...


 Speaking of cars, I wanted to get back to traveling down Guinea Pig Lane.


 Grandpa Joe and I had a race and I won!


 Oma let me play with her Hittyville Police Car...I have one at home, so I am not even going to try and put it in my backpack.  Oma would probably find it, anyway.  I can sure tell she taught little kids...like forever!


 I would like to arrest Potter for not coming out to play with me, but somehow, I don't think he would fit in this little car.


 Oma and I played cars and she put dogs in them!  How silly is that?

A bit later...
 I have to admit...all that playing made me a little bit tired and hungry.


 I ate some crackers and got crumbs all over the place!


 Mommy wonders if she should vacuum up Ellie too?
I HOPE she is kidding!


 Time to head home.
I sure do love visiting the farm and can't wait for nice weather when I can run and play and make a fort with Grandpa Joe!


Well, Friends...I hope your Saturday was as much fun as mine was!
See you next time...
~Love from Abe~

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous post Vicki and a truly wonderful place for Abe to grow up with every time he visits. He must be a real wonderland for him. I know it would be for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Abe, I think you should ask your grandma to let the birds out to fly the next time you are there. You will love watching them and they will get some exercise. And while they are out be sure to offer them some fresh vegetables. They will love them and remember you for a long time!

    ReplyDelete