Friday, January 16, 2015

Abe Has an Idea...and a Bath

 Hello Friends!
Here I am at my school having the greatest time because I am playing with cars.  I think I will race them.


You know, these school cars are okay, but what I really need are my very own home cars.


I wonder if my teachers would call Mommy and ask her to go home and bring me my cars.
Oh...on second thought, that might not be such a good idea.
I don't know Mommy's cell phone number and I don't know enough words to make myself very clear.
I need to get busy and grow up some more!
I guess these school cars will have to do...

That evening...
Hello again!  I sure do love my bath.  And by the way, I am glad I did not interrupt Mommy today.  I heard her tell Daddy she went to an important meeting about helping high school students and it was very productive...which I think is a good thing because Mommy was smiling.

But I am going to put some of my home cars in my backpack tonight...after Mommy puts my pajamas on.

See you later!
~Love from Abe~

No comments:

Post a Comment