Tuesday, March 25, 2014

For Charlie, Cassi, and Janet

 Once upon a time in Bay Village, Ohio, there were four friends...including two sisters...who spent their wonderful childhood together.
~Vicki Elliott, Charlie Putsch, Cassi Elliott, and Janet Ashman~


 Vicki loved her dolls and books...and still does.


 Charlie was a whiz at golf and eventually became a professional with his own golf course!


 Cassi was a standing broad jump Junior Olympics champion and I think her state record still holds today!


 Janet was the most gifted of organists and I remember enjoying listening to her practice.  I understand she is still very involved in the music world.


When we weren't busy with family, school, and all our activities, some combination of the four friends found their way to one another...

~Those were the best of times~

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if it's age but the Wayback Machine tends to take me too. This is a nice post--nice to remember old friends. Since we sold my Dad's house when he went in the nursing home, I look back a bit more than I used to.

    ReplyDelete