Monday, March 10, 2014

A Visit With Abe

 Hello Friends!
I really had the best time on Saturday because Grandpa Joe, Oma, and Brooke spent some time visiting ME.
I like it when they come because they hug and kiss me...and bring me presents!


 Mommy told Oma I might like a walker.  After Grandpa Joe put it together, I thought it looked like my Spaceship.  The big difference is I can make it go forward and backward by just moving my feet.  My Spaceship doesn't move at all.
It took me a few minutes to get the hang of it, but now feel free to call me Dale Earnhardt Jr.


 I took a little break from my Abe Mobile to bond with Auntie Brooke.  She got me the coolest outfit with pictures of skeleton heads all over the sweater!
I can't wait for my School Friends to see me in it...


 Another cool feature of my Abe Mobile is I can take the tray out and play with it anywhere I want to...Mommy's lap is still my favorite place to hang out.

After our Pizza Party...
 I was quite excited to show Oma how much fun bath time is.


 I really love playing in my bathtub and have been practicing my kicks.  I think I may just be the next Michael Phelps.


 I sure do like it when Mommy washes my hair.  Yes, I finally have hair!


 Uh oh...It is almost time for me to get fussy because the water is starting to get cold and I don't like it when I get the shivers.


 
 Mommy always knows when it is time for me to turn into a shark!

 At bedtime...
 Oma is reading me my favorite Pete the Cat book.


We had fun singing The Wheels On The Bus song together.
Oma told me being a teacher for 38 years was good practice for being a grandmother.
I couldn't agree more!

I sure do love it when we all get together...There is nothing quite like family!
See you next time.
Love~Abe

No comments:

Post a Comment