Monday, March 24, 2014

Abe Visits the Farm

 Hello Friends!
Mommy, Daddy, and Me visited the Farm yesterday.  My dog sisters had their grooming appointment with Betsy and when they do, we always get to spend time with Grandpa Joe, Oma, Auntie Brooke and all their animals!


 I love Tibs.  She is a Shih Tzu, just like my sisters.  I am glad I understand her language.  Tibs is wondering if I would like to share my pacifier with her.
I told her I was sorry, but I just had one with me today and I kind of needed it.


 Gypsy was hoping I had some food to give her.  She also wanted to lick my ears.
YUCK!


 Oma gave my very first Cheerios.  I finally got the hang of picking them up and putting them in my mouth, but they felt funny going down my throat.  Even though I chewed them up, they still were not very smooth.
I threw most of them to Gypsy, who seemed to like the Cheerios much more than I did.


 I was excited to visit the Guinea Pigs, but they hid from me this time.


I really didn't mind because there is SO much to look at in Oma's Hittyville World!

And then...
Oma made a drumset for me using a pot and wooden spoon!
SO MUCH FUN!
Lots of firsts for me today...


 Oma read me a book about Vincent Van Gogh and other artists.  Every picture had something for me to touch and I loved it so much Oma gave it to me.
I started to get a bit fussy because I was so tired and then I fell asleep in Oma's arms.  Oma likes to sing to me and give me lots of kisses on my head.
My dog sisters were all done with their grooming and it was time for us to head home.
I really did have a great time!

Back in Tremont...
Lucy and Ellie wanted to have their picture taken to show all of you how beautiful they look with their new haircuts.
I sure do love my dog sisters!

~See you next time...Love from Abe~

No comments:

Post a Comment