Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Book Crazy

 On Sunday, Joe discovered FOUR boxes of my missing books!
He thought the boxes were filled with some other paperwork and boy, was he surprised!
When Joe built our new entertainment center, the books surrounding the old one were stored in boxes...and obviously forgotten in all the excitement of the building of Hittyville Township!


 And then...my MANY Janet Lambert books arrived.
Where to put them all???

 I cleared out this small bookshelf...


Joe found this shelf in a box in the barn loft and put it together for me right away.
I must admit, I have been so busy reading the Penny Parrish books, I haven't had a chance to give all my books a new home.
I will...but I may have to place them horizontally to make room for them all!

~One can never have too many books~

No comments:

Post a Comment