Thursday, July 25, 2013

The Cooper's Cross Country Tour...State 1...Hawaii

Hello there!  It is me, Minnie Cooper, and I will be your travel guide throughout our tour of the Fifty United States of America.
 
We decided to visit BEAUTIFUL Hawaii first!
Did you know that Hawaii is made up of over 100 islands?
 

I believe we have discovered Paradise!
 
 
Mama G is totally captivated by the pineapple farms.
 
 
Papa Oz wants to find just the right Tiki to put in his museum.
 
We took the most awesome helicopter ride over some of the islands.
 
This is Diamond Head, an extinct volcano.
 
 
We all cried a bit when we passed over the USS Arizona Memorial.
This is a monument to the soldiers who lost their lives during the 1941 attack on Pearl Harbor.
 
Back at our Campground...

Papa Oz LOVES his Tiki and is going to send it to Hittyville...that is, if can part with it!
Mama G has been reminding us there is not room for our collections in the Camper.
 
 
Mama G is so happy about the pineapple a local artist made.
It is a perfect start to her Assemblage collection!
 
 
I am quite proud of my Nene picture.  The Nene is the state bird of Hawaii.
 
 
My job is to put a decal on our Camper at the end of each State visit.
 
I am the luckiest little Hittyville Friend in the whole wide world!


No comments:

Post a Comment