Thursday, July 11, 2013

My Family Blog

Some of my faithful readers have expressed an interest in being added to my family blog list...www.hittyvillefriends.blogspot.com
My family blog includes stories about our projects, farm, doll adoptions, family outings, Daily Doodles, etc.  I did post all of this before, but the idea of total public exposure since the birth of Abe just hasn't set well with me.
I would feel absolutely comfortable with adding the Doll Friends I have corresponded with over the years.
If you would like to be added to my private readers list, please email me at tasharead@aol.com and I will send you an invitation.


3 comments:

  1. I completely understand how you feel being a Grammy myself. Some things are better left private, especially when safety ca be an issue. I respect your wishes to keep family things out of public view.

    I'm thrilled that you opened this blog for the dolly stuff. So we can still chat and keep up with one another this way. :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Carolyn! My Hittyville Friends are meant to be shared!

      Delete
  2. So glad you have opened up a public blog Vicki :-)

    ReplyDelete