Monday, July 15, 2013

My Family Blog Update

I have received quite a few wonderful emails asking about my Family Blog www.hittyvillefriends.blogspot.com 
 
It has come to my attention many readers have never commented, but have enjoyed Hittyville for years.  I know I don't always comment on fellow bloggers posts myself.  Also, some of my newer readers are still catching up with all the older stories, which are still archived on my first blog...and always will be!
 
So...if any of you faithful readers...old and new...would like to follow my Family Blog...please email me at tasharead@aol.com and I will happily send you an invitation.  I do love sharing the "back stories" of my doll adventures and those stories are scattered in with my own daily adventures!
I am truly humbled by how much so many of you enjoy Hittyville.
~Thank you~

1 comment: