Saturday, November 29, 2014

A Painting Party With Abe

 Hello Friends!
Last weekend we had a Painting Party.  I really don't know why my family called it a party because there was no cake or ice cream.
But...we did have some doughnuts after lunch, so I guess that was kind of party-ish.


 Grandpa Joe worked on what he called cutting in.  I don't know why he called it that because he didn't have any scissors!
Grownups don't always make sense...


 Daddy did all the rolling work.
Now that looked like fun!


 Mommy even tried her hand at rolling, but decided going on a little shopping trip might be more fun.

Later...
 Mommy bought some groceries at Target, but Auntie Brooke bought me something much better...a firetruck!


 My firetruck made all kinds of noises!


 Oma found me my own little chair/couch/bed.
I love that it is just my size and is decorated with cars.
I decided to put my own cars on it!


 Daddy took a break from all his rolling to look at my firetruck.


 I think Daddy liked the firetruck sounds as much as I did!


 Grandpa Joe and Daddy painted the dining room too...


 It was time for some car watching.


 It was also time for a little belly rub from Mommy!


 If it looks like I am praying, I must tell you I was!
I was praying for my very own car to drive around our neighborhood.
Mommy has told me they have cars for children like me, but I might have to wait for springtime.
Won't that be fun?


 Grandpa Joe and Daddy finally cleaned up their party mess.
I LOVE the new light color of our walls!


Just so you know, I helped Grandpa Joe clean up.
I really wanted to paint, but Mommy and Daddy wouldn't let me.
I think I will surprise everybody and draw a picture on our new walls with my crayons!
Now that's a GRAND idea...

See you later!
~Love from Abe~

No comments:

Post a Comment