Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Abe Goes to a Birthday Party

Hello Friends!  Today is a big day for me.  I am going to Nolan's 5th birthday party.  Mommy is friends with Nolan's mommy, so I got invited.
We are all meeting at Playground World.


 Mommy told me I am giving Nolan a birthday present.
I know how much I loved my birthday presents!


Mommy put me in charge of the birthday card...and I am NOT allowed to tear it or put it in my mouth.
That's no fun!

Later...
 Well...here I am at Playground World.
I do believe this is a bouncy floor!


That little girl did not want to play with me...She was worried about messing up her bow.  
Girls!


I asked this little boy if he wanted to play catch and he said "sure" but then we all got called to lunch.


Vegetable straws are my favorite!


 The pizza was good too, but I wanted to get back to that bouncy floor.
Mommy said I needed to rest my tummy for a few minutes...so I did.

Finally...
 I am ready to bounce...but where are all the kids?
They must be still resting their tummies.


Catch anyone?


Well, I know one person who will ALWAYS play catch with me...Mommy!

I had a fun time at Nolan's party and am VERY glad Mommy came with me.
I bet she never worried about bows in her hair when she was a little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment