Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Abe Visits the Racetrack...Also Known As the Art Museum

 Hi Friends!
On Sunday, I visited the Cleveland Museum of Art with Mommy.  She had a function that was work related and I got to go along.
I know I was supposed to be all inspired by the art, but what I was really inspired by was ALL the space!
I couldn't wait to race my car all over the place.
My fun didn't last very long because I had to go look at paintings.


Well, I have to admit...I did enjoy the paintings.
My new little friend went on and on about Monet, while I tried to tell him Jackson Pollock was the greatest artist ever.
To each his own, I guess.

I can't wait to visit the Art Museum again and soon.  All this time I thought it was just a place for art...I had no idea it was also a place to race cars!

~Love from Abe~

No comments:

Post a Comment