Sunday, November 9, 2014

Abe Visits the Rustic

Hello Friends!
My Oma and her family have been eating at the Rustic for over 50 years!!!
Today was my very first visit and I sure hope not the last...
I want to bring my grandson here in about 50 or so years!


Look what I got!
My family found an amazing cheeseburger ornament to commemorate this inaugural occasion!
Awesome...


 Auntie Brooke and I got busy reading while we waited for our food.


 The waitresses came over to say hello and tell me I had a very funny Great-Opa.  I think I must take after him because I make people laugh myself.


My very first Rustic steakburger...Delicious!


 I love looking up and noticed a whirling fan and some hanging baskets.


 I also decided to wave to Great-Opa and Great-Oma in Heaven just in case they were looking...After all, they came here almost every day for MANY years!


Boy, oh boy...I am so glad we have family traditions!
As my Oma would say...It was the BEST of times!

~Love from Abe~

No comments:

Post a Comment