Wednesday, December 31, 2014

The Very Best of Years

2014 was a wonderful year.
It was a time of personal evolution for me...artistically as well as spiritually.
The most important and exciting part of my journey was growing closer to God and viewing my life through His lens...not mine alone.
I am happier and more at peace than ever before.
My Christian walk has also opened all kinds of doors in the online art community.  I look forward to sharing my "creations" with you.
This year, I also spent quite a bit of time thinking about my Hittyville Friends and what direction their adventures should take.
2015 will be filled with all kinds of stories and pictures of my Hittyville World.
It has been much too quiet for them...and me.
Spending time with my family has become even more precious, especially because of Abe. His amazing being has added such a beautiful dimension to all of our lives.  The Abe stories will also continue to be told.
As I prepare for the year I will be turning 65, my heart is filled with gratitude, love, and an excitement for where God will lead me next.
It is an adventure I WANT to share with my dear visitors to this blog.
2014 may be over as far as the calendar is concerned, but will always be a part of who I continue to become.
I am not saying goodbye to 2014, but finding a place for the treasured 365 days...the good and even the not so good times...in my heart and soul.  Life is about learning from all of our experiences.
Each and every one of our unique lives is a gift to be honored and appreciated.

With love and friendship...Vicki

2 comments:

  1. Lovely sentiments Vicki and a great approach. I am looking forward to more Hittyville posts this coming year.

    All the best for a lovely healthy and happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year, dear Doll Sister! I hope you have a wonderful year as well and I really look forward to all of our future doll adventures! So much fun ahead...

      Delete