Monday, December 1, 2014

Now

I have noticed days going by without giving a thought to blogging.
My life is filled with prayer, studies, journaling, art classes, projects, reading, my animal friends...and most importantly...my family.
I do incorporate my Hittyville Friends into my art pieces and have begun Daisy Blue Culpepper's Journal.  
My daily walk is filled with periods of intense light, which brings understanding to the shadows.  I love where I am NOW and am allowing myself to follow along this amazing path.
I thank God for this time in my life.  It is a blessing even my imagination would never have envisioned.

3 comments:

  1. I never really understood your angst about your blogging. I tend to do it when I feel like it, and that can be every day or once per month. I don't talk to or see people for months, so blogging is a way to keep my spirits up, do things with projects and colour, keep my momentum and interest going.

    No need to feel bad about blogs, you are doing lovely things. I enjoy your posts whenever they come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Judy...I don't really understand my angst about blogging either. I am doing more journaling because there is so much more freedom for me, creatively. I started The Hittyville Journals and currently have 3 I am working on...Poppy's Journal, Gracie's Note's and Vicki's Views. I still take pictures, but do drawings, add odds and ends and write in a journal form. I have also been completely dedicated to my own private journal, and then there are my Prayer and Bible study journals, art journals...and on and on. Blogging takes away from journaling because it is very time consuming...as you know. So, I agree with your philosophy of just doing it when I feel like it. Thank you for your thoughts! Do you like being a bit of a hermit?

      Delete
  2. Yes, I like being a hermit, I've always been introverted and tend to withdraw. I do like a good discussion about books though!

    ReplyDelete