Thursday, October 2, 2014

Hitty Jane Takes a Stand

 Hitty Jane has been hosting the American Girl Friends and was wondering when they would be moving on.
The Girls were under the impression they WERE home.


 Hitty Jane asked to speak to me privately.
My dear little Doll Daughter reminded me she is my companion and not a "regular" Hittyville Friend.  Hitty Jane also insisted I find a home for the American Girls and soon so she can get back to the life she was intended for and loves with her whole heart.
I was taken aback and felt terrible!  I thought Hitty Jane was enjoying herself.
I realized at that moment how much I missed her.

That afternoon...
 Miss Hitty and Granny held an emergency meeting and came up with just the place for the American Girls to stay...hopefully forever.

A bit later...
 I decided to speak with Mother Becassine...the house mother of The Storybook Homestead...and ask her if she would be willing to give a home to a group of wonderful American Girls.


 Mother Becassine didn't bat an eye and told me the Grils would be MOST welcome in their home.  Her "children" all agreed...the more the merrier!

And then...
Hitty Jane has thanked me for her reclaimed freedom at least a dozen times and can't wait for our next adventure!

~It's always about communication~

No comments:

Post a Comment