Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Labor Day

My brother, Johnny, and his beautiful wife, Corey, hosted a family cookout on Labor Day and we all had such a WONDERFUL time!
~Thank you~


 Amy and Abe just returned from their Minnesota Adventure which I will blog about soon!


 Loving Abe!


Grandpa Joe and Abe spent some time together...


 I can't believe Abe is walking!
He looks so "old".


 Abe loves his daddy and says dadadada every time he sees him.


Thank you, Kate, for this sweet picture!


I didn't get too many family shots, but I did manage one of my dear niece, Rupa, and her cute daughter, Priya.


 Johnny showed us his motorized bicycle.  Next time, I want to give it a try!


I am so glad Brooke decided to join us as she had tons of schoolwork to do and wasn't sure she would be able to make it.
Now that my parents are gone, I value the importance of family gatherings more than ever.  

~It was the best of times~

No comments:

Post a Comment