Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Abe's Minnesota Adventure

Hello Family and Friends!
I just had the most AMAZING visit with my grandmother in Minnesota and her husband, Kent, and Great-Grandma...and well...most ALL of Mommy's family and friends.
I thought I would share with you just a bit of our action packed long weekend.

 Mommy and I got to fly in an airplane again and I slept the whole way to Minnesota!
I just couldn't wait to see Mommy's very own mommy.
I call her Grandma.  Her other name is Judy.


 Isn't Grandma pretty?  I think she was tickling me or telling me a very funny joke.  I sure do love my Grandma!


 If there were ever two peas in a pod, it would be me and Great-Grandma.  We look so much alike!  I have decided Great-Grandma is my lucky charm because not everyone is lucky enough to have their very own great-grandparent...


 Lots of good eating on this trip!


I have a cousin named Josh and boy, did we have fun playing with cars and trucks!

At Grandma and Kent's Lake House...
 Mommy put this thing on me called a life jacket.
I needed it for...


My FIRST boat ride ever!!!


Captain Kent was in charge of the boat and told me he had a big surprise for me.
I loved the feeling of the lake breeze in my face and hair...so did Mommy.


Captain Kent's surprise was the BEST!  I got to help steer the boat!


I have decided when I grow up, I am going to have a boat just like Captain Kent and Grandma.
That was TONS of fun!

More Cousin Time...
 Here I am with my cousins, Owen and Maisy...and Grandma, of course, at the Minnesota State Fair!
I am really mad at myself for crying in this picture.  I do that sometimes when I want Mommy to hold me.
I am going to work on that...


 We ALL look happy here.
Fairs are lots of fun...especially when you share the fun with your cousins!

Back at the Lake House...
My cousins thought it was the perfect day to have a Lemonade Stand.
That's when you make lemonade and sell it to all of your neighbors.


I was trying to decide what I would buy with my share of the profits.
Don't I sound like a business man?


 Now, that was a GREAT way to spend an afternoon!
Owen and Maisy are absolutely the nicest cousins in the whole wide world.

And then...
This was my face when I found out it was time to head back to Ohio.
I really wasn't ready to leave, but then I thought about Daddy, Lucy, Ellie, and my new house.
And I can always come back for a visit and Grandma and Captain Kent can come see me.
That made me feel much better.


Wow!!!  Four generations sharing some SPECIAL time together.
It really doesn't get any better than that.

So, now I am back home and have lots of wonderful memories of my Minnesota Adventure.  Thank you to Mommy's Family for EVERYTHING!
I really did have the best of times...
~Love from Abe~

No comments:

Post a Comment