Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Tuesday So Far

Early this morning, I saw our beloved...yes, I said beloved...Sunflower enjoying her breakfast.  Our sweet groundhog lives in a field which has been left to Nature and she is a joy to watch.


I checked on Joe's progress on the Walton Homestead and did a bit of my Happy Dance!


During my morning tea, I "made" the living room curtains.

Later...
 Brooke deemed this day School Supplies Shopping Day and suggested we have lunch at Rockne's in Strongsville...not far from the teacher's store.
I had the BEST salad in the Universe!!!


 This store has tons of fascinating materials for teachers and non-teachers alike.


 I can't wait to make this!


 This "sculpture" should be tons of fun to create!


While Brooke continued to shop, I returned to the car to read my latest Kindle download on my iPad.
I am totally loving this enchanting little story!

I am now home thinking about dinner and working at Brooke's school for a bit after dinner...and wondering if we are going to be seeing some thunderstorms tonight...It is extremely humid right now.

I so love the everyday-ness of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment