Monday, June 23, 2014

Abe Watching

 Hello Friends!  Well, here I am looking kind of confused because I thought we were going to celebrate Oma's birthday today...you know...like we did on my special day.  But it looks like we are going to order pizza and watch the World Cup game.  Oma says spending time with me is all the birthday fun she wants.
Oma's real birthday was last week when I was in Jamaica, so I guess you can only have a cake and ice cream party on your actual birthday.
Poor Oma...


 Well, since everybody is going to be watching the World Cup game and me, I will watch my fan.


 Oh happy day!  Grandpa Joe wants to play with my cars and trucks...and ME!


 This visit is getting better all the time!  Auntie Brooke doesn't seem to mind I accidentally ripped a page from the Pete book she gave me and Oma is singing "The Wheels on the Bus".


 Dinnertime for me...I was actually hoping for some pizza.  I wonder when Mommy is going to let me feed myself...


 Tastes good!


 Grandpa Joe is my favorite friend today.  He is wondering if I want to play with the blocks.


 Oma is making all kinds of noise about me stacking the blocks all by myself.  She can't believe it and thinks my motor skills are amazing.


 Oma told me no matter how blurry this picture was, she wanted to show the world how talented her grandson is.
Aren't grandma's the best?


 I really made an impression when I put most all the blocks back into the bucket all by myself!
Grandpa Joe did help a little.


 Hmm...now what?
I think it's time to stretch my legs.


 My time in the spotlight seems to be over...
Portugal has just scored and is beating the USA 1-0.
It would be nice if I could watch the game, too.
Maybe I will play soccer someday.
Now to figure out how to turn around since Mommy and Daddy are so engrossed in their game.


 I did it!!!

A bit later...
Well, we had our pizza party...I did get some crust and cheese...and Oma loved her colorful necklace and bracelet we got her for her birthday!
So, even though Oma's celebration didn't even come close to mine...I got way more presents...I do believe she had the best of times...She always does!

See you next time...
~Love from Abe~

No comments:

Post a Comment