Thursday, April 24, 2014

Abe's April Adventures

 Hello Friends!  April has been a very busy month for me.
I have been doing lots of reading...


 I sure do love my play area!


 Mommy and Daddy take me to Lincoln Park almost every day and look...


 I learned how to swing!


 My daddy is the best swing pusher in the world...


 There is just so much to see in my Tremont neighborhood...


 I also get to go for lots of walks at my school...in a BIG stroller.


 Can you believe my classmate would rather be napping than going for a ride?


 I tried giving him a pep talk about staying awake and enjoying the fresh air and sunshine.


 My pal must have missed his morning nap.  Oh well, my feet are doing a happy dance because I feel so happy about being outside.


 Mommy and I BOTH needed lots of naps after our big trip to Cincinnati for Mommy's work seminar.  I had the best time because Grandma Judy came along to spend time with me.


 I got to visit Lincoln Park on Easter Morning for another wonderful Swinging Session.


 Whee...


 Next year I am going to hunt for Easter Eggs because I will be walking!


 But for now, I am quite content to swing.


 The Elliott side of my family gathered at Cassi's house for Easter dinner.


 I had fun catching up with all my relatives...


 It sure is fun being the youngest member of the family.  I get lots of attention!  Well, my cousin, Elliott, is really the youngest but he isn't here today.


 Anna made me laugh...She is VERY funny!


 Cassi made a Peep Pie for all the children.  I hope she makes it next year so I can eat a piece all by myself!


Speaking of eating, here I am at school eating "solids".
I love being messy!

And then...
I turned 10 months on April 7th!
Life sure is whizzing by and I am loving every second of it...

See you next time.
~Love from Abe~

2 comments:

  1. So stinkin' cute! I think between Abe and Elliott they will be crying on the "Elliott" side with great representation! We are coming to see this little meatball soon!!!

    ReplyDelete