Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A Potpourri Kind of Day

 Today my thoughts have been happily all over the place...


 I would love to do a sketch along the lines of Janlynn's Spring...


 My online mystery newsletter arrived and I just had to order this book for my Kindle...


And this one as well!

And then...
 A friend recommended this British series...


And this Australian series...I have wanted to order this set for a bit and did today along with the House of Eliott.


 I spent some time thinking about my new favorite series and hope they renew it for a second season...


 I spent 3 hours going through the DVD Cassi gave me which was filled with some magnificent pictures of their South American cruise.  I was going to work on Hitty Daisy's blog story and then the pictures disappeared!
Cassi is going to send me another disc.
Thank you, Cassi...


Noah put together this little collage and sent it to me...
Too wonderful for words!

~Life is good~

No comments:

Post a Comment